1 Oct 2019 • The home screen layout has been updated as per latest design • Added the missing icons – default ones (banners and avatar) • Improved the color scheme of Application • Improved the design of the Listing screen and the Questions detail page. • Removed the visibility issue from the entire application • Updated the design of Error message display on the application • Notification/Message is added in case of the Searching item is not available
2 June 2018 • Added 'strip_tags()' instance in add-answer.php and add-question.php files for the $text variable, like this: ->set('text', strip_tags($text));
25 May 2018 • Initial release | HTML/CSS/PHP • Backend with Parse PHP SDK hosted on back4app.com
Made from iOS and Android apps makers, AskIt is a Web PHP Template where you can post any question and have users answering, as well as posting answers to other people’s questions.
Users can also like questions/answers and search for questions by keywords.
About Parse SDK and back4app
Read this article for more info about back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
Yes, although I don’t provide support for the setup process, you can read the official Guide here: http://parseplatform.org
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code.
Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
• Fully Responsive
• Works with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
• Subit Questions with image attachment and post answers
• Account page with Edit profile and Activity features
• Font Awesome icons
• Flat and modern Design
• Easy to customize
• Based on Bootstrap and jQuery
• Well commented code
• You own domain and hosting with at least PHP 5.4 (GoDaddy and many other hosting providers have the latest version of PHP installed as default)
• A free account on back4app.com
• Basic knowledge of how the Parse Dashboard works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeTFdSVCDA