HTML 5 media capture kit is a simple application that abstracts standard HTML 5 Media Capture APIs and allows the developer to quickly get started on capturing video and audio on the browser.
The following features are supported in this kit:
- Video media capture using the available devices.
- Muting and unmuting of video tracks in stream.
- Switching between available video devices/cameras.
- Audio media capture using the available devices.
- Muting and unmuting of audio tracks in stream.
- Switching between available audio devices/microphones.
- Screen sharing using the browser.
- Full-screen support on the video player.
- Support on mobile browsers.
This kit is suitable for applications that require to capture video and audio from users. E.g. Telemedicine consultations, E learning e.t.c